Some of our services don't have buttons for you to use your GDPR rights, e.g. to export your data or to be forgotten, so please contact us via email at [email protected] if you wish to export data, be forgotten or use any of your other GDPR rights. We recognize your GDPR rights, even if you don't live in the EU.
When you're visiting a web page or downloading required assets for it, we store
- your IP address and
- the page or asset you requested (e.g. https://hellsh.com/privacy and https://cdn.hell.sh/basic.css/latest/basic.css)
Aditionally, a minority of our services set a unique cookie to identify you as well for the purpose of providing parts of that service but we try to use LocalStorage for services which need user identification.
Some of our websites, namely,
- Netdex.co, and
Google Analytics is used for analytical purposes and its data is stored with Google for up to 26 months.
Google AdSense is used to display ads for which we get financial compensation. Google will show you personalized ads if possible and retain data about your visit for further personalization.
If you Login with Google Google will remember that you authorized our service until you click "Remove Access" in their "Apps with access to your account" options, and we will retain
- your Google username,
- your given name according to Google,
- your Google profile picture and
- your Google account email address
in Germany until you delete your account for the purpose of providing you with an account and profile.
If you Login with or link your account of one of the following services to an account of any of our services, we will store your unique username in Germany until you delete your account for the purpose of displaying it on your profile and/or providing you with an account:
Aditionally, the services themselves will remember that you authorized our service.
When you chose to create an account for one of our websites which supports this feature, we will store
- your username,
- a cryptographic hash of your password,
- your display name (or given name), if provided,
- your email address, if provided,
- your profile picture, if provided,
- when you registered,
- when you accepted the Terms of Service, if applicable,
- your (browser's) language, and
- your IP address
in Germany, in correlation for the purpose of securing your account, displaying on your profile and sending personalized emails.
For our services which provide email forwarding (currently, that is only Netdex.), we store
in correlation on our email server in Germany. Additionally, for all incoming emails, we store:
- the sender's IP address (the IP address of the email server),
- the sender's email address,
- the receiver's IP address (the IP address of the email server),
- the receiver's email address and
- any transfer metadatas and errors (e.g. reason for declining to receive email)
which we use to improve our spam filters and compliance.
Currently, our email servers do not enforce encryption for receiving and sending, but try to enable it whenever possible, simply because too many providers don't support it yet.
The AnyLint website and associated GitHub App store your files in Germany until they have been analyzed successfully.
If there was an error analyzing your files and they weren't deleted as a result of that, our cleanup script will delete them at the start of next day (UTC+0).
When you generate a certificate with ipssl, we will store
- your IP address,
- the date & time the certificate has been issued or renewed,
- the Let's Encrypt order,
- the certificate, and
- the associated RSA keypair
in correlation in Germany in order to re-deliver and renew your certificate for the time the certificate is valid.
A certificate is valid for 90 days. However, if you click the "Claim ...ipssl.li + certificate" button within the last 30 days before the certificate expires, it will be renewed.
Your IP address will be shared with Cloudflare and indirectly with Let's Encrypt so your certificate can be issued.
Copyright (c) 2018, Hellsh Ltd. This document is licensed under CC-SA-4.0.